This policy applies to all staff, including senior managers, paid staff, volunteers and sessional workers, agency staff, students or anyone working with The Fox Project and accessing services.
Services are defined as:
- Accessing external coaching
- Accessing independent support or guidance in relation to mental wellbeing and company culture.
The Fox Project operates an ethos of safe communication and places great importance of safe spaces and confidentiality for the clients it supports.
It is imperative therefore for clients and/or their beneficiaries to understand and agree to work within the engagement protocol set out below.
The purpose of this protocol:
- To protect clients and beneficiaries in receipt The Fox Project’s services.
- To provide staff and volunteers with the overarching principles that inform this guidance;
The Fox Project recognises the necessity and importance of creating safe, confidential spaces for clients and/or their beneficiaries to disclose potentially sensitive information without fear of reprisal or consequence.
This guidance should be read in conjunction with:
- Data Protection Guidance
- Confidentiality Guidance
The Engagement Protocol:
- All client/beneficiaries can access the service.
- There does not need to be a specific or serious need relayed to relevant management to access the service. It can act as a preventative step.
- All information discussed within sessions remains confidential between the supplier and the client/beneficiary, unless a breach in confidentiality is necessary.
- Overarching trends can be reported back to the relevant team/manager as long as there is no information that can be linked back to an individual or group of individuals.
We are committed to reviewing our policy and good practice annually.
This policy was last reviewed on: 25th August 2018